SIDING AND TRIM
James Hardie’s HardiePlank Siding (Stocking Item)
Traditional and timeless. Sleek and strong. HardiePlank® lap siding is not just our best-selling product—it’s the most popular brand of siding in America, protecting and beautifying more homes from coast to coast. All styles are Engineered for Climate® and come primed, or with baked-on ColorPlus® Technology. Our full spectrum of brilliant colors and natural-looking textures provides plenty of options for designing a classic house in any style.
Select Cedarmill Lap Siding
This natural cedar look mimics wood with its soft texture.
Smooth Lap Siding
Smooth lap siding has a sleek, modern look.
Why Choose HardiPlank Siding?
- Siding Performance and Durability: engineered to stand up beautifully, whatever the elements
- ColorPlus Technology for color that lasts with a durable finish and UV protection
- Hundreds of colors between the Statement and Dream Collections
- Lifetime Value, giving confidence and saving money
The Statement Collection Color Options
These fifteen classic shades make up the most popular colors from James Hardie’s HardiePlank Siding line—engineered with long-lasting ColorPlus Technology. Not seeing the color you’re looking for? The Dream Collection from James Hardie has hundreds of colors to choose from.
Allura Fiber Cement Lap Siding (Stocking Item)
Available in both Smooth and Cedar texture, Allura’s fiber cement Lap Siding provides the natural look you’re looking for without any of the limitations of wood or vinyl. With Allura there’s no warping, fading, weather or insect damage; just gorgeous siding that’s beautifully tough. Allura Fiber Cement Siding is available in both Cedar and Smooth premier finishes to match your home’s style.
Allura does their part for the environment.
In an effort to be as eco-friendly as possible, Allura is committed to developing sustainable solutions that offer beauty, style, comfort and performance. Allura Fiber Cement is an NGBS (National Green Building Standard) product and the only fiber cement siding to guarantee contribution to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) credits on every project.
- Sustainable and durable
- Engineered and tested to withstand hurricane-force winds
- Designed with advanced technology to resist wood-boring insects and rotting
- Low maintenance alternative to wood
- Available in 22 colors or 6 stains and pre-primed and sealed for painting after install
- ColorMax® application offers popular colors for your design
T1 11 siding
T1 11 siding is a plywood panel-based siding that is laminated for extra durability. Its outside appearance resembles natural wood. This is done by establishing long, vertical strands that resemble natural wood grain found in hardwoods.
Need to find a local contractor for your project?