METAL ROOFING AND SIDING
Metal roofs and siding has more than quadrupled its share of the market over the last 10 years. The benefits of metal roofing and siding materials are numerous and are commonly seen in rural and agricultural uses. With longevity (40+ years) and low maintenance, it’s the economical choice long term.
Benefits of Metal Roofs and Siding
- Up to 40% in energy savings
- Energy Star Cool Rated Colors, lowers your energy cost
- Solar panel compatible
- Roofing system will last 40-60+ years
- Low to little maintenance, wash it off and you’re done
- Huge variety of finishes, over 27 to choose from.
- 40 year paint warranty
- UL Class A fire rating
- Long term cost less expensive than composition or tile roofs
- Great for high wind areas and snow country
- Manufactured with recycled material
- Weighs less than composition and tile roofs
Taylor Metal Accessories
Alongside metal roofs and siding, there are a variety of accessories to pair alongside them for residential, commercial, and agricultural applications. These useful accessories may be helpful with your next building project:
- Door tracks
- Retrofit systems
- And more!
Metal Roofing & Siding Finish Options
Learn More About Taylor Metal Products
Taylor Metal Products Cool Kynar 500®
All Taylor Metal Products Kynar 500 coating utilize pigments that are specifically designed to reflect infrared light, help reduce the heat gain of a dwelling, and conform with ENERGY STAR® criteria for steep slope cool roofing products.
PVDF is a fluoropolymer that is manufactured under the trademarked name Kynar 500® Paint finished containing a minimum 70% PVDF resin meet the high-performance weathering criteria established by the American Architectural Manufacturing Association and are allowed to carry the Kynar 500® trademarked name.
Need to find a local contractor for your project?