APEX® PVC DECKING
The Performance & Look
Apex® capped bamboo-PVC (CBPVC) decking uses a proprietary tri-extrusion process that delivers the beautiful look of tropical hardwoods. This product has a foam core that is reinforced with bamboo, making it 45% lighter than composite decking and easy to work with.
It expands and contracts 25% less than other PVC decking, providing a more consistent, uniform board. Each board is also encapsulated in an acrylic polymer that delivers outstanding UV performance. This means your deck won’t fade like other PVC products. And, it provides the highest non-slip rating.
The Apex® Advantage
- Lighter – So it’s easier to handle and install
- Easier – Never sand, stain or strain again
- Cleaner – Anti-microbial properties for a mold-free, hygienic surface
- Stronger – Rigid under foot at 16″ o.c. means larger free spans
- Safer – Category leading slip-resistance
- Tougher – Higher resistance to impact, weathering and fading
- Truer – Expands and contracts about 25% less than other PVC boards
- Prettier – An array of colors that provide the beautiful look of tropical hardwoods
Need to find a local contractor for your project?